Friday, June 21, 2013

Star of David Bible References to the 'Sheol'









Star of David Bible References to the 'Sheol'

They are as HIGH as the Heavens, what can you do? 
DEEPER than the Sheol, what can you know?

- Job 11:8

Oh LORD, You have brought my soul UP from Sheol... 
...so that I would not go DOWN to the Pit.

- Psalm 30:3

If I ASCEND to Heaven, You are there... 
...If I make my bed DOWN in Sheol, behold You are there.

-Psalm 139:8

The path of life leads UPWARD for the wise... 
...so that they may keep away from Sheol BELOW.

- Proverbs 15:24

Make it DEEP as Sheol... 
...or HIGH as Heaven

- Isaiah 7:11

Though they dig DEEP into Sheol...My hand will take them. 
Though they ASCEND into Heaven...I will bring them down.

-Amos 9:2

Star of David Bible References to the 'Sheol'

No comments: